Treatment for Low Blood Pressure
Herbal remedies treatment for low blood pressure as well as a diet and exercise can greatly relieve dizziness, headaches and blurred vision.
1. Make an infusion from Yarrow, Rosemary leaves and Hawthorn flowers - 30 g / 1.06 oz each. Put 3 teaspoons of this mixture in a bowl and pour 3 cups of boiling water. Cover the bowl and let steep for 5-10 minutes.
In another bowl prepare a cold soak of White Mistletoe (3 teaspoons of leaves for 8 hours in 0.75 l / 25.35 oz cold water) and mix with the hot infusion. Strain and drink 3 cups of hot tea during the day.
2. Make an infusion from equal parts of Rosemary leaves, Lemon balm leaves, Sage leaves, Primrose, Shepherd's Purse and Milk thistle ground fruits. Put one tablespoon of the herb mixture to one cup of hot water. Let steep for 10 minutes, then strain. Drink 2 cups every day for 2-3 weeks.
3. In hypotensive people, the heart pumps blood with low power. To strengthen the heart's pumping power, Pastor Sebastian Kneipp (1821-1879) recommended the following recipe:
Drink 75 ml / 2.54 oz at lunch and in the evening.
Rosemary and Camphene, an active substance from wine, regulate the heart's pumping power.
4. Heart tonic wine
Drink 2 tablespoons a day, and, if the blood pressure drops suddenly, take 2 tablespoons.
The tonic wine is recommended also for ischemic heart disease, heart failure and cardiac neurosis.
Diet treatment low blood pressure
1. Eat a lot of cereals, vegetables and fruits - germinated wheat (2-3 teaspoons a day), pepper and chilly, dill, parsley, beetroot, red cabbage, fresh yeast (1 tablespoon a day for 2 weeks), oatmeal and royal jelly (10-20 mg, 3 times daily for 2-3 weeks), raw onion or onion juice.
2. Eat beetroot because it regulates blood pressure. Grate 100 g / 3.53 oz beetroot root and let it soak in 0.5 l / 16.9 oz water for 2 hours. Drink one third of the amount 3 times a day before each meal.
3. Onions are must for the hypotensive patient. You can eat it raw or make a juice.
4. Royal Jelly. Hold the Jelly under the tongue 10-20 mg, 3 times daily for 10-20 days.
5. Green barley juice - 3 cups a day for 1 month each quarter.
6. Natural fruit juice and raw foods for 2 months. Drink or eat the following daily: carrot (300 ml / 10.14 oz), spinach (90 ml / 3.04 oz), parsnips (50 ml / 1.69 oz), celery (50 ml / 1.69 oz), beetroot (150 ml / 5.07 oz), cucumbers (120 ml / 4.06 oz), green beans (30 ml / 1 oz) and apple (300 ml / 10.14 oz).
Exercise treatment low blood pressure
Every morning drink one cup of coffee or a glass of natural red wine, which raises blood pressure. You will feel good all day long - you will no longer have headaches or dizziness. Drowsiness will disappear and physical and intellectual performance will return to normal. Avoid excess alcohol.
Work temperate and orderly, with enough hours of sleep, physical activity outdoors, moderate exercise and age-appropriate sports and walking, ideally barefoot through the grass soaked with dew.
When you get up in the morning, do a massage of the limbs and take a refreshing shower. Avoid physical and intellectual overwork and long-distance air travel. Go on a holiday in resorts located at higher altitudes, much more indicated than sea resorts.
Every day do breathing exercises for about 10 minutes, 3 times a day with a deep inspiration for 7 seconds and prolonged exhalation through your mouth for 7 seconds.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.